APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT FRAMEWORK (ADF) WORKSHOP FOR PARTNERS
22nd March 2011 - ORACLE LONDON
Oracle invites you to attend the Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) Workshop for Partners. This is a 1 day workshop presented by Grant Ronald, Group Product Manager, Oracle ADF Tools Group, to be held on 22nd March 2011at the Oracle London City office.
This workshop is designed to allow participants to gain practical experience of Oracle's Application Development Framework (ADF). It includes an introduction to the framework and a detailed insight into its technology stack. Hands-on labs enable the attendee to get practical experience of ADF and demonstrate the power of the framework.
- To understand Oracle ADF concepts
- To understand the various components within the Oracle ADF technology stack, what they are and when and how to use them
- To gain practical experience in developing applications using the Oracle ADF technology stack
Duration: 1 Day
Technical staff, Architects, Developers within Oracle Partner Organisations
- Attendees must bring a laptop machine with JDeveloper 11g and a database with sample schemas installed for the hands-on sessions. Machine details available from here:
- Basic Java programming skills beneficial but not essential
- Basic understanding of J2EE and JSF (Java Server Faces) concepts beneficial but not essential
- JDeveloper experience (optional)
- Introduction to ADF
- ADF Architecture Overview
- Introduction to ADF Business Components
- Introduction to ADF Faces Rich Client
- Instructor lead demonstrations
- Hands-on labs
About the Presenter:
Grant Ronald is a Senior Group Product Manager working for Oracle’s Application Development Tools group responsible for Forms and JDeveloper where he has a focus on opening up the Java platform to Oracle’s current install base.
Grant joined Oracle in 1997, working in Oracle support, where he headed up the Forms/Reports/Discoverer team responsible for the support of the local Oracle Support Centres throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa. Prior to Oracle, Grant worked in various development roles at EDS Defence. Grant has a BSc. in computing science and has been working in the IT Industry since 1989.
Venues and Dates:
22nd March 2011 - Room 1, 7th Floor, Oracle London City Office. Please click here for a map.
To register, please click on the link below. This will direct you to our online registration system. You will be prompted to log on to OPN with your usual partner login and password.
PLEASE NOTE : in order to complete the registration you will need your OPN agreement name. If you do not have this information contact the Oracle University Partner Education Hotline at
0118 92 40700 or if you are calling from outside the UK +44 118 92 40700.
If you have any queries regarding this event please call us on 0118 92 40700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTER HERE: 22nd of MARCH 2011, Oracle London Office
Cancellations: Should you need to cancel your registration, you should do so at least 7 calendar days prior to the course start date. Failure to do this may result in a cancellation charge as follows. For no shows or cancellations made 1-6 calendar days prior to the class start date we reserve the right to charge £250 towards the cost of the course.
Cancellations should be made by emailing Oracle University for Partners at email@example.com.
For details on further scheduled training and events held in the UK click here.
We look forward to seeing you,
The Oracle PartnerNetwork